Growing up in a multi-cultural home with a Syrian mother and British father, Sydney based, singer songwriter Nick de la Hoyde was exposed to many global influences that he now weaves into his music. Melding his love of hip hop, pop and R&B with introspective lyrics that chronicles a young musician’s journey to adulthood, overcoming life and artistic challenges along the path, Nick and his long-time producer/collaborator/older brother Joseph (ZUZU) de la Hoyde, have together crafted a sound that is simultaneously intimate, expansive and engaging. Having penned confessional, real life anthems, such as Ghost,Animals, California,Mirror Mirror, Hold Me Close, and Love Takes Time, that oscillate between moody, textured R&B, anthemic synth laden future-pop and hip hop moments, combined with a lyrical earnestness that speaks directly to today’s younger generation. Nick has quickly made a name for himself, cultivating a large and dedicated on-line following and becoming a powerful voice for youth empowerment and positivity.
- International Songwriting Contest (ISC) 2018: Mirror Mirror – Winner (Honorary Mention) – Top 40 Pop
- International Songwriting Contest (ISC) 2017: Love Takes Time – Winner (Honorary Mention) – Top40 Pop & Enemy
- 16th Independent Music Awards (IMA) – Nominee for the Pop Song category – Love Takes Time – 2018
- AusPop Award 2017 – Independent Artist of The Year (finalist)
- Internationsl Songwriting Contest (ISC) 2016 (finalist and honorary mention) – Thinking Bout You – 2017
Management – Gatcombemusic@yahoo.com
Sync – email@example.com
Radio USA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Radio AU – email@example.com
Comments are closed.